Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Polymath Report

In case I hadn't mentioned it before, pretty much my main goal in life is to be a polymath (how's that for a goal, huh--"my goal is to do lots of stuff.") So, just for fun, I whipped up a little graph enumerating my interests and skills. It's just off the top of my head, but hopefully frank and possibly even interesting to someone besides my egotistical little self. The proportions on the pie chart roughly represent the amount of time and energy lavished on the different departments, and the labels say where my interest lies in the area and what my skill level in that area is. As you can see, I'm not as well-rounded as I'd like (note that mathematics doesn't even make a showing.) This is probably also a good predictor of the mix of things that will be on this blog, with a few exceptions.

No comments: